Recruitment vendor relationships are important at Loblaw. As partners, these vendors help ensure that our permanent and temporary resource needs are met for hard-to-fill jobs and just-in-time requirements.
Loblaw currently has a National Preferred Recruitment Vendor list in place that is reviewed annually. Our next vendor review will take place in the summer of 2016. If you are interested in providing information about your organization for future consideration, please send an e-mail containing an overview of your services to email@example.com. Recruitment vendor management is a centralized function, and as such, all correspondence should be directed there.
In your one-page attachment, please include the following information:
- Area(s) of specialty (i.e., IT, marketing, human resources, etc.)
- Scope of services (i.e., recruitment, assessment, outplacement, other)
- Provinces and territories to which you provide services
- Fee structure and guarantee
- Primary and secondary contact information
Upon review, and should further information be required, a Loblaw representative will contact you directly. Please note that any unsolicited candidate resumes will not be reviewed as part of your Company submission. Thank you for your interest in partnering with Loblaw.