Who We Are
President’s Choice Financial and Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited and was established to promote President’s Choice Financial services, offered by strategic partners in all regions of Canada. President’s Choice Financial has grown to over 3 million customers while saving these customers millions in bank fees and earning them millions in better interest rates, free groceries and other rewards.
We currently operate in the following segments:
- MasterCard®: The President's Choice Financial MasterCard® is offered and operated by President's Choice Bank.
- Core banking: Through a venture with CIBC, complete banking services are offered to individuals through in-store pavilions and Internet and telephone banking.
- Insurance: Home, auto, travel and pet insurance are offered through relationships with several insurance companies. PC points: All President’s Choice Financial customers have the opportunity to earn PC points that can be redeemed in all participating stores where President's Choice products are sold.
- PC telecom and gift card: PC telecom provides simple and affordable prepaid cell phone service and a selection of PC prepaid long-distance cards. We also operate a gift card program, offering a selection of over 100 gift cards for some of Canada’s favourite retailers, restaurants and services.
More than What You Think
Working at President’s Choice Financial and Services offers breadth, scope and opportunity way beyond the ordinary. We offer an environment that will support your career development and growth, with positions in product development, credit risk, analytics, financial services, loyalty, human resources and finance. Ultimately, your opportunity at President’s Choice Financial and Services is what you make happen!
Being a colleague means you will be eligible for some great incentives and benefits. From our 10% Colleague Discount Program to our Employee Share Ownership Plan, we have you covered. Eligible colleagues also enjoy the benefit of corporate-rate fitness club memberships – for themselves as well as their eligible family members! Stay fit, have fun and save money! Check out our Total Rewards page for more information.
Helping You Help Others
We think that giving your time to a charity or not-for-profit community organization is one of the best things you can do in life. That’s why we want to help colleagues do even more through our Volunteer Grant Program. Loblaw colleagues who volunteer a certain amount of their time to a charitable or not-for-profit organization can apply for a $500 donation to that organization from Loblaw.
- Channel Management & Product Innovation
- Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Product Analysis and Support
- Product Management
- Solutions Delivery
Right here, right now, we are building a culture of success and pride that recognizes and rewards our colleagues. All we need to continue our success is you.
Check out and apply to our current opportunites.
Want to learn more? Visit www.pcfinancial.ca.